View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:30 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@JESODIST
I smell hell you must have fell down a well and found a verse at the bottom.
I'm hurting you. I'm a problem.
Don't make me start a cypher, because you are not a good fighter. Most likely a biter. Based on your bars, probly someone whiter.
I despise your form. You're a tiny worm who's mind's been torn.
You must be raggin'; pickin' on Dragon, who couldn't write a compelling verse if his life depended on savin'.
If eternal confrontation's what you want, then eternal confrontation's what you've got.
You picked a bad spot. I'll freeze your body so it can't rot. Then dump it in an open sand-lot.
You're just a glorified rookie. More annoying than Snooki and stealing Sinacog's cookies.
All shook. You want a verse? I'll throw you a whole book. By the end, you won't be able to look.
While you've been exercising your omens, I've been excising your organs.
'Cept I really fucked it up. Twenty cuts. Now look at all that blood and guts.
You better call Buddha to save you...Except that dude isn't able.
Yeah I'm droppin' fire. So if you need to get away, I recommend Hotwire.
The cheapest airfare. You're cuddlier than a Care Bear. And uglier! And I've seen a fair share.