Thread: The OM Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #4
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Netcee has some of the dopest topical writers on the web, but by far the most inactive and disinterested Open Mic around. I'm not dissing anyone or poppin shit. But every time I visit this site, I see the same verses on the front page with little to no feed for months unend. It's really ashame given how many dope writers and gems there are to be found here. Granted, I've been lazy af since signing up, but to be completely honest, I've been going with the flow of traffic (so to speak) and haven't had much incentive to go over and beyond what I've seen and recieved thus far. Again, I'm not knocking the site, mods or members. I know I'm new here, so my words maybe taken out of context or be viewed as unearned criticism. Hopefully, my simple observation won't been seen as such. I've been around the web enough to be familiar with a handful of you dudes and I respect and appreciate dopeness when I see it. Netcees has an immense pool of talent, but the OM is subpar as fuck - not the quality of the content posted here, but most definitely the complete lack of activity and feed draining this forum of all semblance of life.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote