View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:22 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default WHO DO YOU BELIEVE FORMS THE NETCEES INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB?

This will be a metaphysical post (as most of my posts are lol).

I was going to make this post last night, but did not. Then I went to bed and had a dream.

I was in a class taught by Jordan Peterson. I was listening, then I got up and walked outside. Chilling in a hammock.

He walked out and said (not scolding, more amused, curious, and challenging) "who do you think you are coasting through life, John Murphy" (I have a tattoo that has the book of john scrip on my arm so he saw that. people do that all the time lol.)

I replied: "I remember the future."

He nodded as if to say, fair enough. Then he told me that he was writing a new book on love, and was going to try to do so in a manner that would beckon to the female market. "

I told him cool. Then he said he had to get back to the class. Very cool dream.

here are the introductory five members (imo)

VERITAS
DEAD MAN
CHILL PHIL
BAGS
UH-OH
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote