View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 09:41 PM   #13
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESODIST View Post
Why would i battle that guy again when i feel like i got cheated the last time me and him battled?
i honesty think i won that battle...lots of people hate my writing so why do you keep signing me up?
I will write but why compete when they all don't like my writing? If i kew that rep power would be discounted i would have never compete, i feel like you all just sign me up to diminish those numbers...
Being "that guy" your referring I make the following comment, take it as you will. Even if you think that you won, the very fact you didn't means you ought to reflect on why not, especially since your so adamant in belief that you were robbed victory. I agree people do sometimes vote for the person they are more comfortable with. It's human nature. Yet, from my experience, but an experience derived from intensely competing for the last year and a half, it usually happens when the battle is close. The votes sway from side to side and then the deciding factor can sometimes be to the competitor that is most familiar. Yet, when someone beats you with a majority of the votes, usually, this is not a matter of being cheated. It is being beaten. Instead of feeling pitiful for yourself or spiteful toward another for a loss like a child, you ought to consider that the majority of the voters had it right and they are perceive something you cannot. If you open yourself up to that possibility you might be able to see the deficits in your writing, and therefore, work to improve them slowly and diligently. This is the crux of why we're here - to improve, have fun, and surpass the limitations beset by our own ego.

Good luck.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 05-14-2016 at 09:51 PM.