- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
As i ironic as it would have been to not respond to this, I cannot let that happen. This was excellent. Such command of tone and insight into the level of masochism needed to thrive in the position. We do or deserve you.

Sharp is texts David Foster Wallace
I'm gonna take this as a compliment and try not to add it to the 'subtle sadness' thing earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Current state is due to voters

I gave same formula mags and battles each week and Inno followed suit for the week I left but no one votes. Only doing play offs out of respect for those that bothered to vote but at this rate it will be a no go, Wednesday an still tied champ match at 2-2
My opinion, take or leave: 1-2 Suffered from the inconsistent modding (all due respect to Inno, but even superficially being different is different, and your mags were different) and didn't bounce back due to overstimulation - between the LR and NBL popping up, we as a whole just got sick of text again

Supply and demand. Should have been nc 1-2 and LLL on RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
this was pretty funny but you strike me as the cold emotionless robot type so something tells me this was someone therapeutic for you as well
Not really. I told you in the cypher and said here, this is kind of an extension of my work persona/responsibility. I like my job and do feel like I'm doing some good as a teacher/mod, so that's my 'therapy'
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote