Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I second Spree's reaction. This was hard.

20 it is, pussy. I’ll give him that disciplined ass whipping this faggot loser deserves
I’ll drop first and beat him to submission.. ur pop shoulda done that to you from the birth
okay, not exactly a personal aside from dropping first though
FUCK Blue for giving me this emo waste of life, I’m a GOAT and this dude’s not
Only time you’ll see john writing at a high level is a suicide note from the rooftop
damn. That's mean
Knock em out, one uppercut leaves this twat swollen before he knows it connected
Got em sayin “Jesus, he came outta nowhere” like Mary tellin Joseph she’s pregnant
Funny and a solid hit
You’ll get stuck up with the Mossberg, rob his ass.. this fake mobster’s a giant patsy
John’ll empty his pockets greasing the Deaf guy so quick Peter Griffin’ll try & snatch me
I don't get it and since it's not a vote, I'm not gonna bother googling, but this bar is set up well for people like me to actually figure out what it means
Leave you in critical condition, I get to clickin and shove this stick through your guts
EMT pumpin ya chest like WinRAR, performing compressions before zipping you up
dope
Each bullet opens your fucking skull til your folks can’t even stow the remains
I’ll Connect 4 - When that slide opens, these rounds droppin expose the holes in ur game
nice
Named after a gangster when u in the burbs and meet scraps with aggressive hugs
Last time I saw John in the field throwing a fist up, it was the end of the Breakfast Club
funny but light
I bust first, if you ain’t trynna see slugs work, we gone need you to stay at home
Only clip u see John Arryn, his eyes covered like a scene from the Game of Thrones
same as the Peter griffin one
Plant bombs in ya whip, C4’s in the seat floor, your results have been postponed
Let that shit blow til his Carbon in the air so long it puts a second hole in the Ozone
car been in the air so long is funny, the flip works
ONE call.. my snipers gone draw their lasers all over this stupid cock sucker
They’ll have this HO surrounded by beams lookin like Hydroxide’s Lewis Dot Structure
you didn't expect anyone to get this

Dopest no show verse I've seen in awhile