View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #13
Cynic

Battle Record: 3-3

Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic

Broo I’ll pistol whip the shittt outcha. You’ll see that what I supply is bigger..
yeah this guy’ll be bitter.. cuz when ya grill stuck on the back of my Semi u wont be seeing a How’s My Driving sticker.
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
and what u spit dont fly nerd.. u think u sly but being one dimensional is dy’s curse..
ya rhyme worse, you post nothing but gun line after gun line soo how the hellll am I looking at a diverse.

I Takeoff! The Last Rocket come out, catch ya Last Memory when it blast off
If bullets graze him, the face get scratched up before his mug shot---Shad Moss
Two choices, it aint truth or dare! Drake sittin at the table--Oh.."Take Care"
Put a couple inside the back, its like im dropping off plus one with Uber RideShare
Skin poking wit veins! U see the checkerboard under the straps--its gonna be pain
When i swing the AX across his shirt, think Lumberjack..cause it ain't Armani Exchange
Im Spawn in the flesh! Bladerunner & a Gun Sparker, i dont think ya brain get that Res
Basically im saying you can get the short cut or the long nose--That's Ellen Degeneres

thought resins verse hit harder cuz it was mad personal at times. dope battle tho

resin

Last edited by Cynic; 02-10-2019 at 05:40 PM.