- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Broo I’ll pistol whip the shittt outcha. You’ll see that what I supply is bigger..
yeah this guy’ll be bitter.. cuz when ya grill stuck on the back of my Semi u wont be seeing a How’s My Driving sticker.

cool idea but line was too long, coulda reworded it

i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.

I liked this, imagery too

this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
good again
ya defense wont do much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd
when this fool rush the tool gush and initially put your heart in a stall like your school crush.

cool flip on familiar concept

& to me ur just a novice kid, i’ll be honest u gettin dazed is a promise bitch..
the topic? hits.. and a couple punches will have you bubbling your speech like a fuckin comic strip.

Ok, seen comic/bubble lines

and what u spit dont fly nerd.. u think u sly but being one dimensional is dy’s curse..
ya rhyme worse, you post nothing but gun line after gun line soo how the hellll am I looking at a diverse.

hrmm nah dont like it, but personal ok

plus we know you don’t grip cans.. bro you really think what you shows hard?
everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card

eh

this shit is over.. it’s a wrap, pack ya shit cuz ya boy Res gives him no pity..
this faggot has no backbone and I just proved his Grit’s counterfeit... My Cousin Vinny.

eh aight, its fresh

Vs

Lets see what this hollow cost! German guns, how they not see im creating a Hitler
U'll hear Pops go into MIC---sound like recording without a Noise Reduction Filter

he's had mic as his name since 02. Ima have to say its been done..

I Takeoff! The Last Rocket come out, catch ya Last Memory when it blast off
If bullets graze him, the face get scratched up before his mug shot---Shad Moss

cool

Mag on me...John Wayne! Then the clip extend out longer then Giannis last name
Catch you in the whip---Shots make a asian Tokyo Drift in a car..he ain't Sung Kang

Ok

Two choices, it aint truth or dare! Drake sittin at the table--Oh.."Take Care"
Put a couple inside the back, its like im dropping off plus one with Uber RideShare

eh, nah

You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision

fire

For biting Bayou! Fuck ya last week performance, u be Talking In Blue under ya garment
Rope out--MIC get exposed when the wire tap his chest--u'll think he police informant

cool, liked this better than opener

Skin poking wit veins! U see the checkerboard under the straps--its gonna be pain
When i swing the AX across his shirt, think Lumberjack..cause it ain't Armani Exchange

eh k, i had an ax line way back lol.

Im Spawn in the flesh! Bladerunner & a Gun Sparker, i dont think ya brain get that Res
Basically im saying you can get the short cut or the long nose--That's Ellen Degeneres

cool closer

v- Resin. Even both the lesser hits were decent on both sides
good battle... both ya'll did ur thing here..

Last edited by Saint; 02-10-2019 at 02:17 PM.