View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #7
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Lets see what this hollow cost! German guns, how they not see im creating a Hitler
U'll hear Pops go into MIC---sound like recording without a Noise Reduction Filter
I Takeoff! The Last Rocket come out, catch ya Last Memory when it blast off
If bullets graze him, the face get scratched up before his mug shot---Shad Moss
Mag on me...John Wayne! Then the clip extend out longer then Giannis last name
Catch you in the whip---Shots make a asian Tokyo Drift in a car..he ain't Sung Kang
Two choices, it aint truth or dare! Drake sittin at the table--Oh.."Take Care"
Put a couple inside the back, its like im dropping off plus one with Uber RideShare
You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision
For biting Bayou! Fuck ya last week performance, u be Talking In Blue under ya garment
Rope out--MIC get exposed when the wire tap his chest--u'll think he police informant
Skin poking wit veins! U see the checkerboard under the straps--its gonna be pain
When i swing the AX across his shirt, think Lumberjack..cause it ain't Armani Exchange
Im Spawn in the flesh! Bladerunner & a Gun Sparker, i dont think ya brain get that Res
Basically im saying you can get the short cut or the long nose--That's Ellen Degeneres