Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Sheesh!! That is battle was dope af!!

Cred rhyme scheme and flow was dope and elevated the punch. The actual punch was sick af and I liked he current event aspect to it. Only gripe I have is I coulda did without the drum/band part in the set up.

Barc has a good rhyme scheme too. The Chalk and detention tie ins worked well. The punch was nice too - definitely feeling name flip too.

Overall this battle was crazy. Honestly 2 of the best bars this season. The battle was really tight and I think for most it’ll just come down to what reference resonates with you most. Personally the keke punch just had a bit more impact to me - had me literally scrunching my face up. I got Cred with the slightest edge.

Mvgt Cred

Salute to both of y’all.