View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Small town in Norway (30k residents)

Pros:
Fresh and salt water 20 minutes from each other, countless great spots for taking a swim or fishing.
Everyone knows each other, or at least got a mutual friend.
Lots of dope graffiti.
Norway's first rock'n'roll pub started here.
Due to the amount of beaches sand volleyball is more popular than basketball in the summer, awesome with friends while getting drunk.
Positive art community whether it's graffiti or art exhibits.
A concrete skatepark got finally built after we had fought for 10 years to get one.

Cons:
Limited sports activities to get into. There's not really a community of people that play basketball etc.
Some local weirdo skaterdude took charge of the whole thing with the plans of the new park so it kind of sucks as he didn't really listen to what people wanted.
Since everyone kind of knows each other it's tough to get away with anything if you fuck up out on town.
Chicks are sort of reserved due to everyone knowing each other.
People get hung up on details.
Too many people are hooked on drugs or struggling mentally as opposed to those that moved out of the city, I think it's because of limited things to do and small town mentality.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote