View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #8
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

First of all, I think the paragraph style of writing topical verses will never be the “cool” or “hip”, but rather a wack attempt to “switch it up”. This really isn’t for short stories, I mean if youre going to write in that format, your flow better be fucking dope and airtight or its just not gonna work for me. I don’t know if certain intentionally tried to blend his into more of a “short story” rather than a verse, but his flow was horrid. It was rare something read like a verse rather than an actual story. Cool story though, should expand on it without forcing rhymes into place. Oats however, had kind of a col thing going, then nothing really happened, the “plot” fell flat imo. Cool, crisp wording and dope flow though made up for it

v. oats