View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #6
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Certain- fuck. This was a franktastic work. I was completely taken up in the narrative, though the emotion seemed to have intentionally been withheld for storytelling purposes. My assumption is that this is based on actual events. My second assumption is the emotional ties the family should have had were cold due to the choice of the father being a financial supporter/ hard work only type. Great storytelling and perfectly closed. This resonated with me more below the surface, as I can't directly relate. Great fucking job.

Oats- dope verse. I think you both took a page out of Frank's book this match. I think the storytelling took the potency out of your word choices and As a whole, that part was a little underwhelming in contrast. This was pretty enjoyable though. I hadn't watched the match but I wish I had now that I've read this. Overall dope piece.

All in all I think both you guys came correct and showcased clearly written, well developed pieces. But one really had me from the first few lines. I'm gonna go with lasting impression here.

MVGT certain.