View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:55 PM   #20
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I know I'm vanilla, but I'm pointing out the very real similarities to the computer chair psychosocialogist shtick that a few of our boarders have ready to subtlety act above, or detached from, the 'board drama' that's as 2013 as your insults, right down to the thesaurus = smrt

Am I off at all?
more than you'd care to realize, but i appreciate the relatively honest reply.

they're "very real" to you. that speaks nothing on the objective reality of things.

i think the majority of you struggle to quantify not having a shtick due to the constant persona playing game on here. i just say shit how i see it, right or wrong, it's honest - same thing applies to "board drama", its not that for me. meaning if you insult me in your next post...but i see you post something of value (a song i might like for example) i have no qualm about telling you thanks.

didit get the thesaurus thing & not sure what a "2013" insult is, but i'm timeless nigga.

blessings sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Don’t engage Eng, Sharp. He’s not worth anyone’s time.
usual cheerleader gathering tactics.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote