- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I took a walk on mars, cock was hard; cum splotched the stars while I hummed soliloquies
My tongues virility, in the slums of Italy drinking rum in Sicily; i ‘rap battled the pope’ & proved I’m the one divinity!!
I’m the serpent tongue with nervous cum; an unruly peasant with the tooly’s present
Groovy ruby pendants the jewlry’s endless; hollow tips spread ‘sin across the wall’ like the movie seven
My snake sword turns into a snake and hisssses leaving indians stunned
Infinite guns = intimate fun; imminent grunge plus you got a ‘small booty’ that’s Sin a min buns!
This guy’s Floridian; I’m on the prime meridian snorting lines of cinnamon with a tickle me elmo
Hells no these shelltoes ain’t drizzled in velcro; ubiquitous elf nose so tell me NC who have you felt mo’?!
My dick is the grapes of wrath, with Aids in fact; blazing staffs cause panther calamities
My tongue is a cancerous tragedy; white panther mentality, pussy I’m ‘more fly’ then prancer’s anatomy
I’m a dole fruit eater rockin' an old blue t shirt and I'm sharpening gats!
Harpening fact i sharted a match; that’s how you know my ‘shits fire’ bitch your heart will collapse
Edamame salami, Bacardi with Cardi; it's a party at Harvey's now that this punk is damaged
Hilary Duff will vanish, what’s tough in Spanish?! Whatever man think seths wife, I’m feeding you a ‘knuckle sandwich’
With cometh' songs you’ve cometh' wrong; I’m a primate and my face is splotchy
Irate I don’t like the taste of coffee! Your basic watch me; plus your bitch stays ‘rubbin this white ball’ like an ace in bocce

FINISH HIM!!

A born rival; sworn pyro, orange vitals; george michael cuz you gotta have faith to beat me
Smoked an eighth of PC, p while draped in seaweed; wont ‘embrace sin’ with death you have a date believe me

NAHH JUST KIDDING LOL THIS WILL FINISH HIM LOL

Mock a sin wearing moccasins; stop n’ grin while my cum level tops to brim
Chamber on my cocks glock will spin; not talkin NFL picks when I say Colts will ‘Rock Ya-Sin’
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 04-30-2019 at 12:11 PM.