View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #158
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
Yea.. So i hope everyone here is in support of these protests. if u aint i got bad news for you chief cuz its way deeper than yall think. Basically my point is this.

If the the gov or whoever in charge can successfully trample over our(black people's) constitutional rights, with an iron armored militarily backed fist. YOU dickheads are next because the precedent is set. American citizens constitutional rights dont matter now, and you will be next. Think not? Is ur faith in America's institutional racism so blind and strong that you think it could never happen to yall too? Dont forget that theyve been "tryna take ur guns" for how long now? The precedent is set now. Boots already on ground, if they want the guns theyll come take em and YALL WONT DO SHIT. Lmao.
As much as yall say "theyll never let them violate our rights as a citizenry! we'll fight to the death! Its our 2nd amendment right? No.. You wont. Cuz u aint fight for them now.
Who is this “y’all” you’re talking to? I’m fairly certain most everyone, if not everyone, in here fully supports the protests (and I doubt anyone is one of the nutjob 2nd amendment rights people going crazy on the far right).

You’re mistaking people laughing at some of the conspiracy theory crap in this video with people not supporting the movement/cause.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote