Old 08-05-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default i've come to the conclusion i am not happy.

it is baffling. there is nothing i really want to do if that makes sense?

like nothing sounds like a good idea, other than things that i could only do if i had hundreds of millions.

but yea where do you guys find your happiness. i have all the matierial possessions i could want honestly. like i have to find ways to spend my money because there is nothing i really want. like the other night i was looking at ways to customize the looks of my drum machine. why? because who knows i have nothing else to purchase.

but word i just feel like i live waiting for shit, and when it comes its old, and then im in that endless search to find something else i want to wait for, only for it to come and be left unfulfilled

i'm guessing thats life tho? pretty wack.

like i'm to the point where i almost enjoy going to work, because it takes me from the monotony of trying to decide what to do to fill my time. its weird.

i think i need new friends maybe. like i use to shake these feelings by getting drunk with the homies and then getting topped by a fat broad in a mcdonalds parking lot, but its like i'm getting smarter while all my friends get more dumb, and hanging out is wack, and going through the trouble of talking to all the fat bitches i've SPURNED is too much work anymore so i would rather just beat off.

life.

i guess i could get a girl and have kids, but that sounds like the worst idea possible being as i'm to selfish to treat a girl right let alone treat a girl right and raise humans

basically just a long post of nothingness representitive of my monotonous life that means nothing.

there will be no marble busts made of da god. WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING