Thread: I'm blessed.
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #40
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Thanks, bro. Appreciated.

A long process/journey but to sum it up, persistence, consistency and patience. At a younger age, I wasn't truly sure what I wanted to do. Initially I went to school for CAD. Wanted to be some type of architect or designer. Didn't like it, in fact hated it. Started some bullshit jobs working in the industrial environment. Loved it. Told myself, 10 years from now - I want to be at the top of the Corp ladder. So did my research, and found the occupational safety and health field was (And still is) a growing and demanding field. It's actually a very popular field like the medical field. Saw a lot of potential and started going back to school while working. Degrees were obtained and I figured I would try and start out my field working for OSHA. Applied for a compliance officer position and was called back after a few months and landed the gig. Continued school, but got to be too much so decided to stop for a bit. I was traveling so much as a compiance officer. Got promoted to a supervisor with in a year (started school back up) and a half then promoted to a director of NE region. Was actually a number but it was basically the north east.. so worked for OSHA til I saw and opportunity to work for a growing company doing the same thing out of the state of PA. Wanted my kids out of Queens and the city in general so took that job leaving OSHA on great terms. Stqrted online classes and worked hard at getting every degree I needed. Still working for that company now and have been extremely successful to the point I'm known all over the globe and industry as one of the best in my position. And now this opportunity has come up. Really didn't want to type all of that, but it boils down to the opening statement man. Hard work pays off. I knew my career would jump once I left DOL - OSHA... Government job was great and all but kind of got redundant and boring. Im a firm believer in; do something that makes you happy and you are happy doing. So of you don't like your job or what you're doing, then you're in the wrong field.

Move would be stressful but word, all worth it in the end.

Lol, word bro.
Stop lying you used your light skinned privilege or boned a hefty white women who wanted a black man but settled for its mocha off spring.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote