- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
I know where Jacare fights. I also know hes almost exactly the same size as Maia. Shields is never fighting for the title and there aren't many great fights for Jacare at mw until the title clusterfuck is cleared up. A lot of fights Id like to see him in...but Id rather seem him face stomp shields.

I also know that Shields was the strikeforce MIDDLEWEIGHT champ before jumping ship. So yeah your right....someones mma knowledge isnt up to par.
Maia is not anywhere near the same size as Jacare. Just because Maia fought at MW and was undersized doesn't mean they are the same size. Maia wasn't shredded at MW. He easily makes WW because he was a small MW. Jacare on the other hand is completely shredded at MW and could never make WW unless losing significant muscle mass.

Shields can easily fight for the title again after just defeating the #4 ranked WW in Maia. Maybe 1-2 more wins would earn him a title shot depending on how the title picture plays out. GSP also said he wants to retire soon, so belt will be up for grabs.

You're pretty unsmart, buddy. I already mentioned Shields beat Hendo at MW, WHICH WAS FOR THE STRIKEFORCE MW TITLE. Good job knowing your MMA. He did that as a one-off. His natural weight class is WW. He would get beat by most MW as he's not nearly big enough to do well against guys like Weidman and Vitor.

After rewatching the clip, I disagree with the ban. He didn't hold on to the lock for that long after the ref stopped it. Maybe a second max. Pierce's leg is fine as well. I agree with uh-oh about not letting go until the ref pulls you off. Seen plenty of fights where ref doesn't see the tap, the guy lets the lock go and then gets KTFO by the guy who tapped.
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote