View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 12:33 PM   #12
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
I just been dumping so much effort into these tracks and getting nothing out of them...

...Hip hop was there for me all through growing up and then again when I had arguably the worst year of my life (2021) it was there for me once again and I found a solace in it.
if you found some solace in them shits - then you got something out of them, or maybe rather shed some shit through them, whichever.

do what you love or what you find healthy for you - & drop the comparison.

listened to buried bones. i liked it, heartfelt & honest. im not huge on your delivery (voice tone more than anything - but thats just a preference & wouldnt advise trying to alter it) - i fucked with the emotion, hollow husk - call my bluff was my fav line, & i genuiely thought the hook was dope.

whatever track plays after that, february frost or some shit - same drill tbh - i fucked with it for pretty much the exact same reasons, particularly thought you nailed the hook but the verse was short & sweet.

anyway,

love, keep your head & heart up my G.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote