Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Wtf is this weird meltdown lol

Knuck leaves site for 9 days after leaving in a fit proclaiming the site has no point

Comes back after no one even realized he was gone an posts 15 pages worth of paragraphs rambling about boarding status only to have his wife dragged thru the mud before proclaiming imaginary victory in a contest that never existed before making one last desperate pitch to a dead podcast chatline

?

Skip the mastermind narratives bro ur on some weird shit. Get some air.
Yeah I mean this is just over exaggerating/making ego assumptions for no reason like Lars and V did initially

None of this post was accurate at all to this thread or it’s contents, like not a single aspect of it which is wild lol

I hope one day you’re as alpha or whatever it is you perceive yourself that makes you paint over the canvas as you seem to think you are
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote