View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #21
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Contenders:
Mr. J 3-0 vs. Razah 2-1 - Mr J came around near the time I left but I was impressed but what I saw from him and am not surprised by his record. Razahs had some good drops this season but J is hungry. Mr J 75/25

Ullr 3-0 vs. Innovator 2-1 - Ullr is another new name to me. Read the verse in your NS win vs Pinot and I really wish he had shown up for that, would have been legendary. Impressive verse though, I'm sure your others were of equal quality. Inno's a familiar name, poetic, good imagery, but hes gonna have to bring a dope verse with a dope concept here if Ullr shows strong. Leaning Ullr 65/35

----------------------------------

UnbornBuddha 1-2 vs. Zinaii 0-0 - This is going to be a surprisingly good battle. Read Unborns last week and saw what he is capable of. I write with Zin on another site and he's fresh off a tournament win and is writing with confidence. I'm really excited to see how this one turns out. This ones too close to call for me.

Asylum 0-2 vs. 2Tripple0 0-3 - Not overly familiar with either. Glancing over one of Asylums verses from this season it seems he has a firm grasp of mechanics and just needs a good angle at the concept to really shine. 2000 had a solid verse going but limited himself with the size restraint. Hopefully he has the time to expound on the topic this time around. Both coming off some tough losses, I think I'm leaning Asylum 65/45

Potentially
Rakontour 1-0 vs. Pent uP 0-0 - Rakontour, interested to know if you're actually new here. Cool verse for your win this season. Frank-esque. When Pent shows up with original material he is tough to top. I'd go Pent 70/30, hope this goes down.