Old 06-28-2018, 06:28 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
why are you in here acting like an entry level construction worker

you work paint at a body shop chain

yeah it's more than office drone but it's not exactly framing a house friend
its a production shop. we're a 4 man team pushing out 20-30 cars a week, and i set the pace.

it isn't a body shop at a dealership. we don't get to tinker around with 2 cars in a week. the whole purpose of maaco's are lower dollars per car, but more cars per week. their setup with paint companies and discounts on materials can allow them to do this and they can do it efficiently blah blah

but basically i watch people come and go, because they don't understand they have to work. its not a normal body shop. its part of why we'd prefer someone with no experience. because if you go to work at a maaco and you are from any other bodyshop you can't keep pace.

i can take your entire car, sand and edge every single panel to perfection in an hour or just over it. and i do that over and over again. and thats just one aspect. if i get a car with 30 hours of body labor on it, i have to be able to do it in 10, plus i'll be the guy sanding it and taping it so the painter can paint them etc. its nonstop physically demanding

basically you can't compare ronnie and teds auto body to a maaco. its like comparing a cook at a restaurant to a cook at a mcdonalds. except that only makes sense if the cook at mcdonalds was also taking your order, working the register and bussing tables lol