View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 07:15 PM   #9
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Sorry for the lack luster vote. I'm on my phone.

This is one of the those topics where if you're going to take the obvious route, you'll need to be packed to the brim with imagery, detail, narration and diction. Accuracy. References. To do it right you won't want to just brush the surface. So... let's see how yall did...

Pharoah. While you have a boat load of references and I commend you for that. The structure and wording of it all was pretty rough to get through. Which equally hurt the flow of things. You had some interesting concepts in there but I was definitely hoping for either a vivid story tell or something creative, and while you were creative, I feel like you had too much working against yourself to maintain consistency.

Halo, fuck me this was good. Smooth from start to finish. Creative take on the topic. Wording was nice. Structure was easy on the eyes. You definitely delivered here.

Overall both guys arrived and did their thing but Halo showed intri***y wins almost every time. Vote Halo