View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 06:06 AM   #42
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
@Diode this how you rockin now? i know the board is 99% white but we just letting n bombs slide now from wiggers?

cuz you not from the gang. you a bitch and never known someone from this life.

your username is 'snitching is gangsta'. you're a white kid from scandanvia or some shit. probably 14 years old in the burbs, never felt like you might get shot in the next minute in your life. dumb ass goofy

anyway

Nipsey Hussle Speaks On The Rollin 60s Reaching A "Corporate Level"

Actually homie, I'm LGI ask the old heads from upn that know me and you'll know I just did a 10 year sentence in a maximum security prison. Lee county department of corrections to be exact look it up. You know nothing of actually having death as a actual part of life every second of every day. Gangs are the poison that's pumping into the viens of the black community. Fuck what they started as or what the intention was at this point gangs are worse to our communities than any other single entity has ever been.

Rappers like Nipsey Hussle, blueface and any other rappers that glorify that garbage are not positive influences no matter what else they do ....

It would be the same as a nba star from 1989 going around glorifying smoking crack to young black people. But y'all blind niggaz can't see that.....let these niggaz be role models to ya kids and see if the gang life leads them in a positive direction
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote