Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Dude is u bluffin? oldd head braggin 'bout comfort is truly becoming
Be honest, the best 'Full-bed Pickup' u felt snug in safely fit 21 of ya Cousins

(lmao this is fire line and a dope punch.)

I'm TOO focused; Murder him & i'll leave body of dude floatin..
Christians wuld call it Cynic while detectives tryna figure out my True Motive

(That’s a clever name flip. Pretty good line))

Fatass DO that asian angle to death. Maaan it's fake as ya rep
U've got so many new chins Chinas One Child Law applies to the Space on ya Neck

(Lol my nigga did a flip about chin flips with a chin flip. This was pretty funny as well)

Made a power move to run LO but it was reallly a front..
Decrepit ol fuck. U damn well know Cred hadda Double-in for that Publicity Stunt

(I didn’t catch this bar. I personally think the best personals are set up in a way that anyone hearing it can catch it. I think if you don’t you run the risk of the audience not catching it and that’s what happened with me lol)

Ur Gunbars kinda odd. Spic aint neva let offf that fire, gawd
Only time u have Backup & the 'Pumpout for the Block' is if a Sewer Line is Clogged

(Lol inf being real loyal to the jokes. I think it’s a slight stretch in that “back up and pump out for the block” would be an awkward to describe both scenarios in the entendres. I thought it was pretty slick and pretty funny though)

I mean alll ya bullshit arms u talk cant stand to this savage steeze
I'm Thanos vs a Strange Clone. a Power of a Real Gem'll bring u Back To Reality

(This is pretty good. The punch isn’t that harsh but that’s a long phrase that you flipped flawlessly. Flexed your pen on that one)

Retire bro; u been struggling w/ wording & my guy it shows
Hang it uppp. 2 decades in && style's now an awkward fit like ur High School Clothes

(Another good line. That entire second line tied into the ‘high school clothes part’ and the first line set it up well)

FACT: This Cuban's Connection to Yay's a topic of heavy debate
Last time Nika came across 'Great White' was describin a perilous Trek to the States

(Creative. Good bar and it was funny)

U date faggots who talk like faggots, the chemistry there is relevant..
He gets 'Periodic Tables for #2' w/ men who sound like they Inhaled that Element

(This was too ambitious - I think you tried to do to much with this bar. You had to add in ‘number’ so that we knew you was talking about helium but that messed up the ‘table for 2’ meaning. Also ‘periodic’ seems slightly forced in. It wasn’t a bad miss but not nearly as crisp as some of the other material)

But if u living the dream then eat, rock shows, yaknow? Keeep it Street
Ur music culd make 'Waves On Stages' by puttin crowds between light & Deep REM Sleep

(Cool closer. The punch itself wasn’t crazy but i thought ‘waves on stage’/REM flip was pretty clever but it might be too obscure. Dream tie in made it a bit better too.)

coulda helped with most ur DQs & by now mediocrity woulda had u on top of their polls
how u stop? cold turkey? rehab? or just woke up 1 day & was like yup got that editing problem under control!

(Took awhile to get to the punch but I thought it was pretty funny)

u champ? c’mon bro! hold ya horses, this won’t be ya first major get-lucky tourney
ur style needs addressin... cuz it’s so corny it’s like u got ya concepts at the Kentucky Derby

(The set up made this bar. The punch itself was just okay but it had a lot of tie ins in the set up that made it cool)

ya verses are dull, boy... u another one of those depressed fucked-up in the head dudes
from infiltrating, infiltration to now infiltrate... yo we get it, u finally sneaked into a community that accepts u

(Solid personal)

u test who? killed u plenty datin back to the days of graffiti cuz I’ve sprayed longest
but realized guns in text must shoot paintballs... cuz I just finished a RIP mural with ur face on it

(Once again, a good set up elevated the bar. I thought he punch was just okay but you’re not wasting any words in your set ups and everything ties in to the punch. The punch it self wasn’t too crazy but I thought good bar as a whole)

I stay honest, u proved regular season ain’t shit & made it hangin by a string
damn, u did ya thing BUT this is ya last second-shot... cuz I’m Lebron bankin on a win

(This is nice. Clever angle and I like the current event tie in. Its nitpicky but my only issue is he didn’t really struggle reg season which kinda hurts the angle a bit)

see, I go from good to beast-mode in the playoffs as u secretly hope for some help
I’d tell u to pull the switch… but that requires signing off & logging-in as Satima to vote for yaself

(Good personal again. I like that you’re building on your previous bar to pick your opponent apart)

all u hear’s a whistle after putting the muzzle, I grab the 9 & pull the trigger
u wont know what hit ya, ur girl thinks it’s a catcall… u think she’s surprising u for dinner

(Ahh I like the catcall part. Wasn’t too crazy About the surprise for dinner part but I think you did a lot with this bar and seamlessly wove in 3 diff concepts together)

I’ma killer, quick to make u history while ya last girl thinks u’re so lame
but fuck ya ex… I’m from that generation where the chrome’ll crush ya heart without old flames

(Felt like a OG styling type bar. I like it. Well written bar too - not wasting a word/phrase from set up to punch)

I got barc hating 1st rd loss, blue hating 2nd rd loss, plus Aero & muff whose won nothing
& now I’m supposed to lose to the guy who couldn’t defend his first championship win like he’s done something

(Decent. This was a good angle but I thought it woulda landed harder if you punched at the end of the personal)

Stop fronting. I’m the defending-champ teaching this little Asian dude honor
I feel like a true father cuz I’m going back to back like u tryin to see whose taller

Cool way to close.

Very dope battle. This was stellar writing from both guys and I definitely thought this was finals material.

Both guys played to there strengths. Inf did what inf does which is show of his wit and a crisp pen. Multilayed writing with nice entendres and slick tie ins. I thought the adddd humor was a great touch as well.

Surprisingly, I think Nik matched Inf’s pen in this one. My guy wasn’t wasting a syllable in it and he had complex tie ins as well. Plus he does what he does crafting good angles and making good personals.

I thought both guys brought a lot to the table. No real misses from either guy - battle was neck and neck. I think the deciding factor was Inf’s punches hit slightly harder. Nik had a few well crafted lines where the punch lagged slightly behind the impact of Inf’s punches.

Mvgt Inf

Classic battle fellas