White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Im a good distance into metro. I have to say that im really dissapointed with the dialogue and bogus russian accents (they r horrible, its so obvious that americans are trying to sound russian and they suck.) and the glitches. I mean i think theyre glitches in the characters idk. Has to be better on PC. Im on a ps4 regular. Need to upgrade to a pro but tbh id rather wait for a ps5 to drop before i spend money on something ill be replacing as soon as a next gen drops. Besidea. Id have to go grab a 4k tv to reap the benefiets anyway. And i aint trying to drop 800 to a G just on a tv and second ps4 lol. Nah. Ps5 tho. Yes..

Anyway. Asside from the above. This game has been pretty fun. I think the mechanics when your in the row boats could be waaayyyyy better. I think the guns and gun mods could be more varied and the selection be greater. But asside from all that. I think the game is pretty dope. Diggin it. If they could fix the minor issues with the bugs (or what i think is bugs) in an update then id be stoked and this would be way up on my list of favs. And its hard to say that considering i HATE 1ST PERSON GAMES. Loved far cry 4. But i HATE 1ST PERSON. 3rd person view and visually seeing your character is the way to be. Thats just me. So having said that. This game scores even higher considering i hate 1st person and still love this game.

What about the rest of you? Opinions? What have you noticed as far as glitchyness shit goes. Anything?

Last edited by Geno; 02-25-2019 at 06:17 AM.
Geno is online now   Reply With Quote