View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:46 AM   #260
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
It's not that serious..smh. Each individual thinks & creates differently, yet you seem to be on a personal crusade against ppl who don't conform to your style preference..lol.

Dude that's too much emotional investment for a NICHE HOBBY OF EXPRESSION. I don't particularly like that robotic ass style you use or the simplistic, straight forward shit a couple others do, but so what. I don't go out of my way to hate. I can push style perf aside, if the writing in the specific battle, was better than the opponent's verse. That's all that matter to Me.

Mfers act as though text is life..lmao, no the fuck it is not. I enjoy it a lot, it's a great boredom cure & is the easiest, most convenient outlet for creativity, but I'm unable to truly get emotional about it. And I don't see how anybody does.

If you sincerely hate those styles, don't read 'em, don't vote on those battles..problem solved. What you eat won't make Me shit. That's bout as personal as I can get w/ this. Tbh I told you to stop voting on my stuff, cuz Idgaf bout yo opinion..so stop wasting energy on trying to convince Me I'm wrong about MY STYLE..lol.
I've found success because I've applied myself thanks to every single bit of criticism thrown my way. I stopped being so prideful about my shit and listened to what other people taught me. Much of that is credited to NC and RB vets. You're still at the stage where you've gassed yourself enough to where criticism appears as hate to you. I'm not telling you what you want to hear, I'm telling you what you need to hear. You can say I'm being hateful, but the way I see it is I'm trying to help you advance to a next level awareness of your limitations.

So go ahead, think I'm some nefarious evildoer sent to shit on your day whenever you feel good about yourself. But you will never make it any further than you are now. You will never improve.