View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 12:35 PM   #32
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
This was a nice distraction to yesteryear for a minute but the tactics of swaying here is sad. Add that to the fact that this idiot Adonis has the gall to ask lars if HE wanted to DQ ME looooolool WOWW the gall of it all. Adonis your modding is a joke and Lars you're fully using your feminine wiles to flip the swaying on me GTFOH. I'm done with this nonsense u can have the "win". I'm disinterested at this point but i might come back for a winter topical. I try not to align myself with deceptive losers in real life so i might as well extend it to NCs. Good luck in the finals u didn't earn and have fun with life kids.
You really talking like this during an open battle?

I’ve said nothing publicly this entire time but questioning the moderators running of things and the voters tastes when they don’t go your way is despicable.

Adonis is in charge, when you signed up you agreed to his rules, undermining the moderating staff during open battles and disrespecting them in this way is in very poor sportsmanship.

From what I understand he has warned you about your conduct already, also, and you agreed to stop but have then continued right where you left off?

You’ve left him no decision on this one IMO. I like you, Spitz, but your behaviour this tournament has been abhorrently childish and untoward.

Last edited by Diablo; 08-16-2019 at 01:10 PM.