View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 10:16 PM   #6
Wuxia
BROKE LESNAR

Wuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight

take this war to ya fam..

face painted up, stick gotta extended long nose till ya mom knows vengeance
ur skull in my hand, smoke in the air & bones on bodies like a Papa Shango entrance

♡♡♡♡♡

ur slut picked me ova u, i snuck her in hallways & banged her
crushed ur soul wen she went w/ her 'Gut Feeling' cuz it wasn't 'Always the Answer'

♡♡♡

she gives handjobs for cash, w/ a gang of sluts that are hit & bummy
her teams the Footclan, they run the streets at night jackin shit for money

♡♡♡♡♡

this faggot been smashin dudes for centuries, u a bum & queer
u go helmet to helmet so much AB would retire off the fact u used the same one for yrs

u in the finals composin the weakest trash, im doin ya tragic
ironic u & Beetoven had the same handicap but the shit u writes about to ruin a Classic

u cant avenge blues L & he knows it, guap wasted in his wreckless time
the verse u'll drop'll neva make Ryan Kerrigan about throwin money for a defensive line

u live life in closed caption, i learned sign langngue to bash clits
i perfected Readin Lips cuz ur moms pussy always whisperin for me to come smash it

♡♡♡♡♡

i get it in w/ the ol girl u luv, sinning every night i crash her skirt
my dick & ur Excommunicated on a lvl so high before marrage i got bashished out the catholic church

♡♡♡♡♡ lmao this leaned me

deaf piece of shit...Listen, snitches out here get aired quick in the jaw
u aint no "Court Stenographer" but u write down every word & share it w/ the law

♡♡♡♡♡

my bars'll muslim from spittin & i'll light u up w/ a shank
S'like a Harem, the site has a special place for bitches like u in the ranks

♡♡♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer
My team some savages, they’ll bust down ur fuckin door and get violent as shit
It’s Jumanji, u gone see Allen Parrish while a buncha animals run wild in his crib

♡♡♡♡♡

Bring your whole team, I’ll murder AK and WHOEVER wants to reach for a nine
Anyone w/ a weapon gone be followin this fairy into a trunk.. Ocarina of Time

♡♡

I’ll rape Allen’s slut in front of him & he won’t do shit about it.. don’t let it phase me
That bitch’ll be turning to Knight & crying before I smash like Brienne & Jaime

♡♡♡

Used to fuck her on the daily - I remember feeling up her ass.. tits.. her legs, bro?!
WHEW!! Every part of her BODY bring back some memories, must be Guy Pierce in Memento

♡♡♡♡♡

My hitters will pump 30 rounds in your whole family tree if I throw them change
It’s hard to stop my dogs from lickin when I put a band on ya head, it’s a cone of shame

♡♡♡♡♡

Watch this faggot turn into a straight BITCH when I shove a 38 down his fucking throat
Candy Cigarettes - when that stick’s in ya mouth youngin’s just pretendin he wants that smoke

♡♡♡♡♡

Switch to Arson, blast the flamethrower til every inch of ur faggot face is blistered
You’ll have Burns all over your body.. u a walking wet dream for Waylon Smithers

♡♡♡♡♡ dead

How many figures you makin g? Cuz I’m bout to run your pockets & inherit mine
This gone be Inigo check for u.. if I see u got 6 digits on hand, u can prepare to die

♡♡♡

Murder you in cold blood, you think you gone hear a peep from ya lady? Stop
All that hush money, she getting paid to act like she ain’t seein nothing like Jamie Foxx

Your ho into some freak shit.. whips, chains, on a sex swing actin unruly & testy
She do whatever I say when I pull her hair like she making Ratatouille w/ Remy

So this battle was pretty even to me. Everything nearly balanced it out at the end. What decided it was Allen having one more noticeable miss than Answer. The excommunicated bar from AK and the waylon smithers bar from Answer were my highlights of the battle.

v-Answer