View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:06 PM   #80
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

1. Women by Bukowski (5/5)

Quote:
“Why don’t you have Thanksgiving with me? I’ll get the turkey. I’ll have 2 or 3 friends over.”
“All right, it sounds good.”
Debra leaned forward and snapped the set off. She looked very happy. Then the light went off. She went to the bathroom and came out with something flimsy wrapped around her. Then she was in bed next to me. We pressed together. My cock rose. Her tongue flicked in and out of my mouth. She had a large tongue and it was warm. I went on down. I spread the hair and worked my tongue. Then I gave her a bit of a nose job. She was responding. I climbed back up, mounted her and stuck it in.
… I worked and I worked. I tried to think of Tessie in her short red skirt. It didn’t help. I had given it all to Tessie. I pumped on and on.
“Sorry, baby, too much to drink. Ah, feel my heart!”
She put her hand on my chest. “It’s really going,” she said.
“Am I still invited for Thanksgiving?”
“Sure, my poor dear, don’t worry, please.”
I kissed her goodnight, then rolled away and tried to sleep.”

Excerpt From: Charles Bukowski. “Women.” Apple Books.