Thread: Adrenochrome
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 01:04 PM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Good question.

I wondered why the torture? I mean, wouldn't a child being molested by a bunch of creepy old people not be torture enough? The torture produces the fear which produces the Adrenochrome.

not to say that the molestation doesnt produce it either. But if i had to bet, I would bet that they get the highest and strongest potency during the initial rounds of torture.

Consider further: These people thrive on power, they get off on feeling like they are invincible to this planet's laws, or even the laws of God. What could possibly feel better than working their abominable works while loaded off of the most potent hallucinogen known to man which was grafted from their abominations?

It just makes sense from the psychology perspective. It also connects alot of strings in the conspiracy world.

hope this helps.
While I wouldn’t universally denounce any theory solely based on it’s absurdity, I do think that these kinds of claims need to be backed up with better reasoning than the psychology of personality traits some people of power may or may not possess. You’re talking about the validity of the methods and I’m asking about the validity of the concepts themselves and whether or not they reasonably apply to valid opinions.

Tldr; are you fucking serious?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote