Old 12-19-2020, 07:01 PM   #36
Kuality

Battle Record: 1-2

Kuality is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i got a 3950x and 2080ti. game runs perfect. have ran into 0 glitches

just don't like the game.

the main missions are good. the narrative and story seem solid and engaging. but i reached a part where now i have a thousand side missions, and everything i seen leading up to this is basically you should do all the side missions and everything before completing the main story because everything influences the main story.

this is where my problem lies. i've got missions i don't care about. go buy cars. go find cars that are malfunctioning and return them to cyberpunk tesla. find and capture "cyberpsycho's". don't kill them tho. so i don't even know what a cyberpsycho is. if i've killed any already that i shouldn't have etc.

the world itself doesn't interest me at all. its a big city full of lights and who cares.

so im basically done with it lol. its obviously a very well done and thorough game tho. like i can see why there has been 7 years of development time, its just not a world (futuristic scifi'ish) or genre (fps) i care for

i wish it would work on lesser pc's and the consoles so others could also be bored of it after 15 hours
Knew this was coming from this game man. Something was off about it for me from the start.
Kuality is offline   Reply With Quote