View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #29
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
that's awesome to hear. some of those guys *cough wendler cough* have a tendency to be dicks.

i honestly don't know if i'll ever deadlift again. scared to do any more damage after i pulled 435 with a back bruise and couldn't walk for the following week. still wake up sore and slow on an average day and i haven't lifted in like 3-6 months.
Wendler's an asshole?

I never pulled as heavy as you, maxed at 425x3 but almost the exact same situation as you. Tweaked my back something fierce (had to call in from FORKLIFT job for a few days and had lingering effects for a couple months) and just don't feel like the benefits of deadlifting outweigh the risk now that I'm trying to get back into lifting.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote