View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 04:28 AM   #13
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
MY VOTE THAT I COULD NOT POST lol

asylum- I liked the visual you painted here and the way you formulated your descriptions. My only gripes are the use of explosion/exploded together and the "only clothing" thing. That didn't quite sound right. Maybe an adjective in its place that rhymes would have fit better. Those things aside, this was a concise piece with powerful visuals and ended with a finality I was satisfied with, although the last line felt a little rushed in how you worded it. Good job bro.

razah- this was a cool piece as well. I liked the flow, and even though the cadence wasn't rigid throughout, it still came off nicely. That marble line was a very nice touch. Good Job.

I think both you guys wrote well in your length. You both brought significant ideas in a neat package and had the piece end well. Razah had the neater ending, whereas asylum had better wording throughout, although he had the missteps I mentioned.

MVGT asylum for the slightly more enjoyable drop. Thanks guys.

MY BAD!!!!!!

I heart you though

I love you like a step child. I want to beat you so bad, instead, I just end up taking your shit and do nothing about it

TUPAC SHAKUR