Old 01-17-2020, 06:50 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the production is terrible.

his pens probably never been better. its just draining to hear. i tried giving this album a thorough listen and just couldn't do it. looked up a tracklist of the producers too and its a who's who of "who?'s" and the alchemist collab might be the worst shit on it. wonder how involved he was.

but word there is no denying his skill but listening to his shitty overused double time flows and in and out delivery is fucking taxing. the black thought verse is ruined on a shitty synthy garbage beat thrown together by d12 alum mr. porter who's capable of bangers but its like em just wanted qtip and thoughts name attached to this more than caring if its a dope song.

the only thing i hate about eminem is every time he drops something someone says its dope and i know i have to listen to it to see if it is dope, and im left thinking wtf.

im left with the conclusion that eminem isn't for me. he's like an insanely talented classical guitarist. more technically proficient than the majority of guitarists, but i don't care about classical guitar enough to sit and enjoy an album of it.