Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
I was 13 years old when I started selling drugs, I lived directly in the moment for the next 21 years of my life....I didn't plan for the future, I hustled, I made babies, I spent money lavishly, I bought everything except what I shoulda been buying.....I went to prison in 07 and did 10 years...came home...left the streets completely alone....now I'm 36, working a dead end job, don't own a home, I pay rent....don't own shit really.....now at 36 I'm sitting here thinking of the money I blew and the opportunity to prepare for the future I ignored and the shits depressing....however, my wife's a queen... She's still here, my kids are healthy and I feeler blessed for that....however....I'm just thinking out loud......fuck u c.acs
You’re alive, have a job and a girl. We’ve all made incredibly stupid decisions it’s up to you to make the rest of your life the best of your life.

You failed to mention though you logged on to Netcees with a horrible troll which only guarantees you’ll continue to be a failure.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote