View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 11:54 PM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

KS I don't think ur lying when u say that you are really good when u try. However, if you never try, how can u ever prove it to everyone else? The first two bars here are great use of the pic w/ clean flips and then u just mail in the 2nd half during some drunken midnight hour. If u would just sit down once in between the first time you write and the previously mentioned moment, and write 2 solid bars you win this battle probably. This isnt some hollow Zelph speech, I won here for a little bit and who ended that streak? You did.

Flow you did well here, enough for a W. Black mass was good and the rest was consistent.

Flow

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter