View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 10:21 PM   #68
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Also been on AI, CERN, quantum computing and quantum physics. I think it ties in with the archon's, demons, parallel universe, the occult, demons, revelations.
I'm up there on the quantum theories I own Brian Greene's Elegant Universe. Dope book.

And yea I assumed the chat would be ADD because there's such a huge load of shit to shift thru yet almost all of it seems to connect.

Cheyah if you know about quantum physics etc than you're aware of the test down where they played classical music for plants and it grew towards the music where as heavy metal killed the plants? Also, I'll be bringing up Mandelbrot Fractals.

@Batty actually I think Molder did where an Angels house in an episode but can't remember for sure. X files actually put a lot of detail in their series that seems too coincidentally connected to these theories. Boy this thread lit as fuck Tonight tho I thought just me and batty would be discussing lmao

@
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote