Old 08-14-2017, 02:25 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
lol you act like the counter protests are the only reason the number of nazis is growing or something

the counter protests are in response to the rising number of emboldened hate crimes in the name of taking america back since trump's rise to power

they showed up with assault rifles because they're dickheads, not because they're afraid of social justice warriors wtf

i agree the media has been a huge culprit in giving racists a platform though but did you even check my link? lol. it also has an answer to how these events are escalating.
yea i checked it, but on that front it gets into murky conspiracy waters im unfamiliar with, like soros and all that nonsense, paid protesters to make shit violent etc.

i wasn't talking about people showing up with assault rifles, i was talking about the people with helmets and shields like destro mentioned.

also can someone link me to this rise of nazi-ism? because most of what gets labeled nazis, aren't nazis. which is why this thread was made in the first place, because without looking into it, i was wondering if it was another mislabeling of normal conservatives

the rise of all this shit is directly with trump for sure

but the rise of nazi-ism lol, seems to me to be people are just much more loose with labeling people nazi's