Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
BORING!

Seriously though, very entertaining. DiBlasio bragging about his black sons Arnild and Willis was funny. The Spanish was hilarious. Tim Ryan is the only one that understands middle American white males are the people going to the polls and voting. Although we are the enemy and still have our original sexual organs you still might want to consider us going forward. Noone has a shot to dethrone Trump. Elizabeth Warren walked away a winner and that was about it. But the idea of her being the shining spot in this freak show should concern all you weirdos.
Real Democrats don’t care as much about the identity politics as maga crowd thinks lol. I think Delaney could be a big contender but he was quiet. Ryan is too much of a drunk uncle to run a country.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote