Old 06-27-2019, 12:29 AM   #2
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

It was pretty uninteresting, the highlights you’d probably enjoy:

- Mic malfunction when they switched out moderators so they had to put the whole thing on hold and go back to commercial because the control room apparently doesn’t know how to mute

- moderator asks “do you have a plan for Mitch McConnell”? And warren responds “I do.” Followed by a pause and mindless uproarious applause

- moderator asks “in one word what’s the biggest threat to America” and pretty much nobody knows what “one word” means except for the dude who gave the super predictable obligatory “trump” answer met with uproarious applause

- there’s a couple parts where people just started speaking Spanish for no reason. I think maybe one of the questions was dual-phrased to be answered in Spanish, but booker and I think Beto just kinda launched into it awkwardly at a couple points

Plenty of roundabout politician answers. Booker and Warren still the front runners for this batch. Beto looked kinda bland and out of place. Castro was on point, but none of the others said or did anything to set themselves apart imo and should probably drop out ASAP

Gabbard is probably the best choice if the goal is to appeal to moderates but liberals will never support her because of her anti-gay past, and I definitely think they deliberately kept her time short

Bernie and Biden should be the main focus tomorrow

Last edited by Answer; 06-27-2019 at 12:37 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote