View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #17
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

My team fuck girls in ur city. We find a dame & lay the wood
They love me like Mr. Rogers, that’s why I’m always running trains in NeighborHood

too obvious for me

You got money? Brought two guns to rob em cuz I need my loot
& If you don’t end up paying inbred then I’ll raise a couple underneath your roof

feels kinda old, but fresh at the same time. liked it

Machete to ur bitch knees. The blood on the bed made an awful scene
Now you need a better mattress.. all because it was a leg hanging off your Queen

nope

Dealt with a lot lately, but if I see you then I’ll clutch the pound
‘Cause life is a rollercoaster, so I always have to hold the metal thru the ups & downs

okay

.38 will turn ur life to a horror movie. You’ll be screaming & crying
Now it’s an Annabelle scene.. The little toy I possess will be the reason you’re dying

nah too simple

I’ll beat your ass for fun. So for this scary bitch, it’ll be grim
& I’m NC’s Peter Griffin.. cuz I’ll be fucking up this chicken everytime I see him

nope

Bring this sheltered bitch to my block, where even police are unethical
Fucking square.. before the cops even plant base on him, he’ll be turned into a vegetable

nah bruh. you missing back to back here right now

Big guns will make u lose a couple organs when it hits the geek
Puttin choppers in the back of your mouth, u’ll cough up more than your wisdom teeth

damn, nope.

U been fuckin a hoe. That nasty slut can’t seem to get rid of ya
Cuz Neigh-sayer pussy fire, but most guys just disagree & bring up her Chylmadia

neigh Sayer too basic again. literally one of the first name plays that come to mind with Neighbor. gotta try harder and make it FRESH

Neigh’s a fuckin creep. Sniper rifle aimed at his crib, I expect a homi
You got the swag of a Peeping Tom, & I’m scoping Neighbor’s house tryna catch a body

nah

hated most of Letters verse tbh. I usually fuck with him, but not here at all. inconsistent verse and full of misses for me personally

I got Neigh