As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im feeling weird about today bros

the entire vibe of NC's has been strange lately with everyone doing far too well in life, so i apologize for contributing more to that.

but yea basically i got my family a bunch of shit, and im feeling guilt in knowing i probably outspent them all like 3 to 1 probably more. now i feel bad in knowing they're gonna have that oh he shitted on me in the gift giving department

i don't want them to think they have to get me more shit and be guilty they barely got me anything. even though i tell them every year to not get me anything lol

oh well. we'll see how it goes.

merry christmas faggotitos
every year bro. My parents and the chicks parents - I tell them EVERY YEAR, PLEASE do not get me anything. And they spend a ton of money on shit I don't use or wear. Not that I'm ungrateful - I just don't use or wear the shit they get me. I mean, IDK what to do anymore - Should I just be an asshole one year and tell them to fuck themselves, this way they will finally not get me anything? LOL but word... The chick and I usually outspend all of her siblings sisters on the kids... They buy our kids these gas station nick knacks while I'm getting them $100's of dollars worth of clothes, toys and videos games LMAO... Doesn't matter to me, my nephews are awesome and love them like my own so it is what it is.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote