- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
For the first time in my life I have over £10,000 in the bank.

2 years ago it was about £700.

Not that it matters, but I earned it, I'm quite proud.
Do you not own your own house, then?

You would want at least 10-15 thou here as an initial deposit for a mortgage on somewhere. I know it would be more in Ireland due to the Euro and all. You need to use that money and buy somewhere man. Don't just waste it. That's my advice to you. Once you're on the property ladder, you can pay it off for 5-10 years, then take out a mortgage on another one using what you've paid off already as the downpayment and keep moving to bigger and better properties (if you wanted) it's pretty easy IMHO, the hardest part is getting setup for that first property to buy. Eventually, once the mortgage on wherever is completely be paid off, you and your wife can then buy seperate properties and rent them both out. Easy money in the long run. Def consider it.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote