View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #25
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Almost the same thing recently happened to me. Instead of a landlord it was a coworker. Here is the backstory. Basically, this coworker is same level as me just in charge of equipment etc if you need to do anything this guy needs to OK first. So about 6 months ago he starts asking me for lifts/carpool whatever. Now for the last 5-6 years instead of listening to the radio I listen to different learn-language audio CD's. After 4 months of lifts one day this guy just snaps. He almost screams "Will you turn that off! - Switch on the radio! Switch it off! Anything!" (was learning Japanese at the time). So here I'm thinking, look I've given this guy a favor for a while now, never said anything just gave him lifts and now I need to change my habits because of what? So I tell him no. He says "If you don't switch it off I don't want a single lift from you again!" Like that is even a serious threat. I tell him no again. Every time after that at work this guy is acting like a total bastard. The whole time I've been there nobody ever filled out anything, this guy says I need to complete DUPLICATE forms, lectures me on hazards of not following procedure like I'm some idiot. I'm not petty or anything so I jump through all the hoops and say; thanks, bye. Do you know what this little motherfucker does? He smirks and says "Sayonara."
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote