View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 11:28 PM   #10
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Adverse - oof, hard hitting aight. this is a good piece, to touch on the perspectives. child sees dad as a hero, as he grows up he starts to see more of what his dad has given up to be there - shitty relationships, anger, and yet he gave up a breadth of his happiness just for you - bc fuck it, kids make us happier than anything. if I read this again I'll cry I think. thank you.

Inno - reads like a hallucination, starting with partial visual towards experiential. normally I don't like this wide of a mix of "location" indicators, water and space and desert and beds and walls oh my, but in the case of a drug trip (which again, that's how I'm reading it) it worked alright. good abstract piece, didn't hold water vs your opponent.

mvgt Adverse