View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:36 PM   #8
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Adverse- Heartbreaking stuff man. A vividly realised and emotional story neatly divided into a 2 act play that conveyed the admiration for the father character. The childlike wonder expressed at the start being referenced at the end in much darker, adult tones was the perfectly way to round off the piece. Great storytelling and imagery with well chosen vocab. One of the best pieces I've read from you.

Inno- A metaphorical effort from you with some nice philosophical musings in it which gave me plenty to pause and think about. The piece leaned into poem territory more than once which helped give variety to the feel of it and the punchline at the end was a good way to finish off the piece. Strong metaphors and good vocab. Good effort man.

Vote- Adverse, while Inno brought it this week I was just blown away by Adverse's piece. Great stuff.