View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 10:46 PM   #47
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Punchline Verse.. (20 Lines)

My flow is a hot verse, I'll bury you six feet deep; I'll bury you in God's dirt
Glocks burst, and 'you'll hit the wall when I take you to school' like Harry Potter in Hogwarts
I'm the mystic misfit, stand six feet back; don't go in my vocal business
your girl thinks my raps are tasty; my 'flows cum' my flows delicious
Vex a rapping saber's phally, if rap is 'up your alley' I'm stabbing you in alleys
I'm gambit with the rally, I'm a psychic that's as 'handsome as a devil' having sex with Aphrodite
I suck a girl, I'm a infidel; my tongue and mouth are sucking pearls
Bludgeoned swirls, I'll 'bury you 7 feet deep' how's that for fuck the world?
My sword's a knife, with my demonic accord; your accord will die
Lord of flys, it's like this is star wars; you 'use the force to force your rhymes'
Sober lord; grabbed a knife and blade and threw your corpse
I'm a salior, when I 'hit the deck' and 'pull your card' I'll have your crew going overboard
Light with the crown fable, my plight's with the nouns fatal
I'm a modern day Anakin Skywalker, I'll kill all the knights at the round table (vice roy style)
hot and flawless, sovereign lord; this god is toxic
psychic rapping swordsman, I'm a 'spitting image' of Nostradamus
run provoked, I spit so hot and cold, the sun is choked
knifes and guns provoke, I'll have your whole 'clique on lean' when I tell a punny joke
robbing sniffler, sovereign hitler; ya'll got the jitters
drunk off rivers, 'where do I begin' if ya'll 'don't call it quits' I'll call you quitter...

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-28-2019 at 11:32 PM.