Old 02-16-2019, 08:19 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
His timing in really beginning to push for the wall is significant and a typical political move. He is trying to get re-elected. If he doesn't appear to be pushing for this wall as strongly as possible he will have much less chance of being re-elected, as it was the heart of his campaign. At least now he can blame it on the other side if it doesn't happen. If you really believe he is doing it because he believes in keeping promises I think you're being very naive.
no arguments here

i agree with all of that, and i don't believe anyone thinks he wants to keep his promises because of some moral "goodness" or whatever. its all about just completing the tasks he said he would do. he's an absolute ego maniac who only cares about winning. the thing the left leaning media doesnt understand is there is a massive amount of americans who want those tasks completed, whether its trump or whoever. lower taxes plz. on it. get rid of obamacare mandates. on it. build a wall. on it. etc. etc.

he ain't making shit up as he goes lol. he's playing to the people who elected him. the difference is, it hasn't been empty promises and excuses, its been actual effective action.